"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

6.17.2008

I dare you.....tag

A big thank you to my friend Jen, for coming up with the I dare you tag.
So here ya go, I was dared to put up some of my most embarrassing pictures mostly form high school:)
So please play along, it was hard to narrow the pictures down.
The first two the red cowboy hat (um yeah) and the black hat is a senior high school picture, kind of a knock off glamour shot.

The red feather boa, yes the real thing a real glamour shot I did with my sisters for my moms birthday. It took them FOREVER to curl all my hair like that


And these pictures , sadly are taken during that awkward stage in middle school, when you are trying to be cool but sadly your teeth are not cooperating and the blue eyeliner what a good touch at the time.

And the bangs, (8th grade or grade 8 for you Canadians out there, the green bear shirt)I think they are classified as the "waterfall" series.....ha ha

The no bangs, (4th grade) unfortunately, I didn't have anyone to tell me that if you slick you hair back in a picture, it will look really crazy.


SO PLEASE TAKE PART IN THE "I DARE YOU TAG" I would love to see your photos!!

6 comments:

  1. These are great!!! I can defineltly see Liv in the slick one. I actually pictured you as a glamour girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I love it. I totally remember ALL those pictures. That was a blast from the past. The one with the red feather boa isn't embarrassing... you were a hot mama! (well I guess you weren't a mama yet j/k). Thanks for putting pics up! Those are awesome. I want to find my glamour shots now SO BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DID NOT just post those pics. I was cracking up. Lucky for me (unlucky for you?) I don't have a scanner to get mine on the world wide web!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great. However I think your school pictures are cute. You have the best smile. I need to try to find some of my pictures...I definitely have embarrassing pictures since I had no style whatsoever in highschool or middle school (or even now for that matter).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - those are great! I'm gonna do it, too. Except yours aren't even embarrassing. You look so cute in the school pics, and those glamor shots are, well... glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a brave woman Andrea!

    ReplyDelete