"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

6.12.2008

Funnies...









So here are some funnies that a friend of mine sent me (thx Jan) these always make my day.
I am still waiting for the HEAT, I hear that it is coming this weekend just in time for me to go back to work.
Today I had an all day class on service and it was a really good class, there are some really neat stories out there of cool things that have happened to other flight attendants. I have just had funny things happen to me, and sometimes a little weird........
Kessler is getting so big. I swear everyday he looks a little bit different and is getting used to the choreographed chaos that happens here. I wonder if he will just be used to crazy when he gets big, and in the few and far between quite moments, he won't know what to do with himself.
We had the pleasure of going to see Kung Fu Panda, it is so cute. I am Jack Black fan (from nacho libre) so he makes it funny. I think it has a cute story.

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel invaded! :) jk Cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Welcome! I love to pass along funnies! Glad you enjoyed them! I am taking my kids to see Kung Fu Panda tomorrow... glad to know its good! Hope all is well..

    ReplyDelete