"Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty"

Whidden blog~ written by the mother
about the children
the dad
and a lot of ramblings about life here in Utah.

A few things we love
Traveling
Camping
Fishing and Eating Nachos

1.29.2008

Digital Scrapbooking...

So I have this great friend whose blog is the cutest and introduce me to the wave of the future....digital scrapbooking this is actually my first official page and it may be simple but it took me an hour. Just want to say that it is a blast and I now know what I will be doing when Ben is watching hockey:)
Thanks Whit for showing me so much stuff and taking a lot of time out of your day!!!
If any of you want to check out her blog she is Fassio forum on my home page.

2 comments:

  1. Now you'll have to teach me! They are cute pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do I get my lesson?

    ReplyDelete