CRAZY, with a capital "K"
o'm'gosh.....I went to the scrap book expo today with some friends , and first it was so FUN. Second, the craziest place, and third, the best deals in town.
Needless to say, I am now going to learn how to digital scrapbook. If any of you want a preview, visit my friends blog. Fassio family she is a pro, and I am hooked. I just need to learn the ropes so I can post soon.
I hope I can go again in April. And if anyone is interested in flying in to go with me. I will save you a buddy pass, to go.
All is well here. Getting Chilly. Gary and Jon are coming down next week, excited to see them and kind of excited to meet Allison. Okay I am excited and I won't mention a WORD about marriage. (word:)
Hope all is well, more posts to come. Please take my survey. Will try to update it frequently......
No comments:
Post a Comment